Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My little man

Tracen was born on August 30th at 7:39 pm. Weighing in at 7lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long. It was quite a day. I went in at 4:30 in the morning and spent the rest of the day in labor. Thank goodness the epidural worked. A little to well, I couldn't feel my legs at all, that is always a bit scary. He is a perfect baby. I am so glad I was given the chance to be a mom again, he is so perfect and Travis is amazing and stuck right by myside through the whole labor and delivery. He made it so much easier to deal with. My mom, as always, was there and so supportive. Shyane got to be there as well and she did a great job holding my hand and rubbing my back and helping me through the contractions. Later in the night after he was born she called to tell me "thank you for having her and she loved me". Quite the life changing experience for her.

No comments: