Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time is flying by.

kellie, kim , shyane, me, and mom
Travis playing at funland at the beach.


Travis looking cute like always.


it was cooooooooooold.


always an up close one.




I can't believe that it is the end of May already. A lot has gone on. Travis surprised me with a trip to the beach as a late birthday present. I was able to visit with my aunts whom I haven't seen in years. Mackenzie has been in a play. Shyane is in a play this weekend. I have a picnic at the school on Friday with Colby. Getting ready for girls camp with Shyane. Macky gets to go to Camp Wooten in Polmeroy for a week so trying to get her ready. (breath Karen) ha ha ha. My the joys of having children suddenly your whole life revolves around their schedule. How does that happen?

No comments: