Sunday, November 9, 2008




Well another month has come and gone. Time is just whizzing by. I can't believe how life has taken a turn for my family. I am so busy with work, kids, household duties, homework, and still a new marriage, but I love it. A couple of weeks ago, it was spirit week at the elementary so here is a picture of the kids on pajama day. And Shyane before her choir concert, she looked beautiful like always. I sure am having fun learning to juggle so much. Monday and Wednesday are normal days. I get up, get the kids fed and ready for school and send them on their way and continue my day with cleaning, dishes, laundry etc. Tuesday and Thursday up at 5:00 am and to work by 6:45 in the morning and work till about 2. Just in time for school to get out and help with homework and nightly duties. Friday struggle for a sitter, to work by 5 pm and off by 8:30, enough time to get home and get to bed cause work at 7 am Sat. morning, usually till 3 or 4 then get the kids, chill, bed, then church at 10:30 am Sunday and relax till Monday again. Heavenly Father has taught me so much doing all this. I feel sometimes that I don't know how to do it, but I am still learning.

No comments: